Home / DMCA / Removal Request
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
• A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; we require the URL to the thread in question, NOT just the thread ID number or individual direct file links (e.g., .jpg or .gif) to alleged infringing material. You will also need to send separate requests for separate threads
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed, your DMCA notice may not be valid and may not be acted upon.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
30 N Gould Suite 4004
Sheridan, WY 82801
Please do not send other inquiries or requests to our designated copyright agent. Absent prior express permission, our designated copyright agent is not authorized to accept or waive service of formal legal process, and any agency relationship beyond that required to receive valid DMCA Notices or Counter-Notices is expressly disclaimed.